Architects in Chester
5 Bridge Place
Donald Insall Associates has won more than 150 awards for its work in the repair, adaptation and conservation of historic buildings and the design of new buildings for sensitive sites.
Founded in 1958, DIA employs around 100 staff in offices across the UK: London, Chester, Conwy, Canterbury, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Bath and Belfast.
In addition to high quality architectural services, DIA offers a wide range of complementary skills including:
* historical research and architectural analysis
* measured and condition surveys
* Conservation Management Plans
* Conservation Area Appraisals
* planning consultations and negotiations
* urban, historic town and village surveys
* landscape restoration advice
* feasibility studies and options appraisals
* advice on grant aid and Lottery funding
* locum conservation officer assistance
* environmental impact assessments
* briefing documents for historically sensitive sites and buildings
* contemporary/historic interior design
* CDM Co-ordinator services
* disabled access, fire protection and security advice
* maintenance programming and advice
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.