Funeral Directors in Wirral
2-4 Whetstone Lane
Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral may seem daunting.
Alex Taylor Funeral Directors can help you during this difficult time.
We are here to help you with all aspects of arranging and coping with the funeral for your loved one in a way that is sympathetic to your family's needs. Including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Choosing a coffin, casket, urn, headstone or memorial
• Advising on flowers
• Choosing hymns and an order of service
• Arranging the cemetery or crematorium
• Organising transport and the hearse
• A chapel of rest
• Being there for you whenever you need to speak to someone.
We also provide funeral plans.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We are open 9 a.m to 5p.m Monday to Friday, but you can call our 24 hour telephone number at any time of the day to speak to a funeral director.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.